In keeping with the ideas tossed at me, one was to write ten interesting facts about myself. I thought about it and put together ten facts, but I can’t guarantee they’re interesting. Here goes —
- I’m a military veteran.
- I can’t park worth shit.
- I don’t care for vanilla ice cream, unless it’s on a hot dessert like apple pie.
- I’m middle-brained, so I’m just as apt to go off doing accounting for days as I am to write.
- I’m a Mac geek – iMac, MacBook Air, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
- I am the Grim Reaper of plants.
- I have a variety of useless degrees in Space Operations Technology, Professional Aeronautics and Organizational Management.
- I buy self-help and educational books knowing I’ll never actually read them.
- I love all animals – except reptiles, I’m not too fond of snakes and the like.
- I can’t cook worth a darn, except when I’m working on Kate’s Kitchen (newsletter exclusive). I tend to get very creative then.
That’s ten maybe interesting, maybe yawn inspiring, facts about me. Until next time –